Friday, September 11, 2009

Do or Die

Septmeber 30, 2009.

I officially have a leave date. It is now in 19 days and counting.

And I am currently at 48%. I found out the date yesterday morning and came up with a little slogan that I think encapsulates my need right now: "20grand in 2o days". That's right, I need about $20,000 in 20 days...well 19 now.

My specific need:
$4,750 to finish one-time goals
$1,450 per month to finish my monthly support

Breaking it down:
$11,000 more = 80% (when I can buy my plane ticket)
$530/month + $5,000 one time
$19,400 more = 100%

So yea, I decided I wanted to be completely candid because my need can't be met if it's not known. I am truly trusting God for a miracle and I pray that you will be a part of it.

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
~ Philippians 4:6 ~

1 comment:

  1. He will provide Katie! Your faith is strong, and He knows how to give good gifts to His children. Give Him the firstfruits and lastfruits of your day; close the door and enter the secret place where He is waiting.

    Luke 11:11-13 "11 If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

    ReplyDelete