Thursday, September 24, 2009

Almost Home

I talked to my support coach, Robyn Lucas (who has been amazingly supportive through out this process), yesterday. From the time I woke up till our phone call at 2pm I tried to stay in the word but between the dog getting out and my own ADD I found it difficult to concentrate and about 10 minutes before I found myself in tears. This phone call was going to determine if I could continue or not.
But the Lord has truly been moving mountains. Because the Lord has provided so faithfully they are allowing my to continue and I am now at 70% total!

Here's the update...

My Current Need:
$700 - One-Time support
$1,220 - Monthly support

Breaking it down:
That's just 13 people at $100 a month or 26 at $50/month!

As you can see my monthly support and my one-time is markedly different. Please be praying that the Lord will provide my remaining monthly support quickly.

Because I am making progress but realistically will not be done by next Wednesday, September 30th, Robyn will be talking with the leadership in Italy in the next few days to decide when my new leave date will be.

Please be praying that God will provide my financial support swiftly and abundantly so I can join my team as soon as humanly possible. I'm almost home!

Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge.I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing."... You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand
~ Psalm 16: 1-2, 11 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment