Thursday, July 30, 2009

Whoever lives in love lives in God.

So I apologize for my lack of updates lately. Saying life has been crazy would be quite the understatement. This week began the visa process for all new STInters to Italy, including myself. After some bumps in the road I have made some great new friends and am more excited than ever to see what God is going to be doing in Italy in the up coming year.

In the morning my fellow stinters and I leave for Miami to finish the visa process then it's back up to Orlando for the night, then on to New Jersey for the weekend for my grandfather's 80th birthday! I'm really excited to see all my family and am looking forward to formally inviting them to take that final step in faith with me and support my ministry financially.
August 1st is pretty much here but as I know this is my calling I will not be giving up.

God has been doing amazing! I want to tell you a story about not being fearful and how friend has taken a huge step in faith. She wanted to help but didn't have much; then she realized how much a little can go along way - especially with faith attached. Her eagerness to give what she has has moved me and reminded me I am not the only one who benefits from the gifts given. So thank you love. Your faith encourages me everyday.


Prayer Requests:
Please be praying for safe travels for me, my family, and the other stinters who will be traveling this week to secure visas. Please pray with me as I ask God for a certain amount this weekend. Please pray about personally joining my team at $100/month or some other amount. And finally, please pray to see God do the amazing things I know he can. I know I mentioned this verse before but I feel I've come to understand and embrace it much better recently -

Perfect love drives out fear
- 1 John 4:18 -

Live without fear and forever in the light...
by His grace
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment