Monday, June 29, 2009

home sweet home

Ciao ciao!
So I'm back in Port St. Lucie, safe and sound, after a crazy week of traveling. The wedding was amazing, as was being able to reconnect with friends and family. The week really made me realize how much I miss seeing everyone and am really going to try to keep in touch better. 

Also, this week brought some really amazing blessings to friends of mine, including one of my closest friends who, after a year+ of searching, got a teaching job! AND in Port St. Lucie of all places! She'll be teaching 2nd grade at Renaissance Charter School and I can't wait for her to come and hang!

On a more serious front, I am in serious need of prayer. Support is slow and tough and I find myself being bogged down by the lack of progress and stress. Please pray that I will continue to seek after the Lord and trust Him. Also, I please ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with me. I know this is where the Lord wants me but I need your help to get there.

Grazie Mille and Praise to HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment