Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heads Carolina...

At 12pm today my family and I set out on our road trip to Massachusetts for my cousin Liz's wedding. After a stop in Wildwood for my Aunt and Cracker Barrel for dinner (nothing like real chain country cooking in the country) we are finally stopped in Manning, South Carolina for the night. Past few days have been crazy. I mostly moved out of my apartment on Sunday, went to Palm Harbor for a support meeting, back to Orlando to finish moving and a friend's birthday, then to Port St. Lucie yesterday where I saw the summer musical at my alma mater. I don't know what was stranger: seeing the theater redone, me not being on stage (I was really involved in theater in High School), running into a friend from elementary school who leaves today to play MLB for the Angels, or being told I look the exact same as I did in high school from my director.

Now that I've bored you with my to do's - some updates...

I have been really stressed out lately (for obvious reasons) but I am daily amazed by how awesome our God is. Spending time with friends in Palm Harbor was great and refreshing and my lunch went great and will have a possible one time gift and I received an email from a friend and his wife who will be taking a great step of faith and  would like to support me! Praise Jesus for showing His provision!

Please pray for His continual provision, my cousin's wedding and my time with my family, whom I have not seen in a very long time, safe travel, and finally, that the Lord will continue to create new opportunities to share about what I am doing. 

Finally, I'd like to say a special thank you to my cousin. In the mist of all the chaos in my life she has been a constant source of love and encouragement. She has been so amazing, getting in contact with people she knows and telling them about my ministry. So thank you my love; I can't wait to see you soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment